Stuck on an Old Version?
Are you experiencing the cold reality or unsettling concerns that your Microsoft Office workbooks, documents or databases won’t function correctly with your upgraded version of Microsoft Office?
Do you have slow or unworkable applications that your business has outgrown or that were designed poorly or with the wrong product?
Do you want to migrate your workbooks or applications to a new database or to a cloud based solution?
Office Experts can Help!
Our experts will review your Office application, workbooks, databases and documents and advise your best migration and upgrade path!
Upgrade or fix your current solution if it was designed poorly, needs some smarts or needs some automation.
- Migrate your Office solution to a custom database application! A multi-user database solution typically benefits from being built on a commercial database such as SQL Server. Click here to learn more.
- Update your solution using the Office suite for what it is good at!
Office Upgrade Issues
Through decades of experience we have seen many reasons why users have issues upgrading to new versions of Office. Common reasons include:
- 32/64 bit versions of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Macro or VBA issues with incompatible code such as Windows APIs
- Shapes and ActiveX buttons change size
- Crashing occurring after migration
- Performance grinding to a halt making your applications unworkable
Our Experts Await Your Call!
Our experts have resolved almost every issue you could imagine for our clients over the years, so give our team a call and we can help you resolve yours.
Your initial call is free, so why not contact us and let us know what your issues are. One of our experts can offer you some free migration and upgrading advice.