With such a large group of extremely experienced designers and programmers we work in most things Microsoft and have also worked with a number of 3rd party accounting, CRM and other applications. Here is a general list of our skills below, but be sure to call and discuss your requirements. At the very least we will be able to point you in the right direction.
- Microsoft Access database design and programming
- 3rd party product API and ODBC integration
- .NET Development using VB.NET and C#.NET
- Azure solutions: Azure Mobile Apps, Azure API Integration, Azure ASP Web forms
- Microsoft Cloud Based solutions using Azure with Access/Visual Studio/SQL Server database and Office
Our experts service all of Australia and NZ. However, 95% of our clients prefer for us to work via remote access. Remote access is cost effective and allows us to offer instant help and support for you and your staff. If you do require onsite help, we can come onsite at the following locations.
Central Coast of NSW
We work both onsite and by remote access, however we conduct about 95% of our work via remote access. Using remote access software allows our consultants to help you quickly and efficiently. It allows us to keep costs down and to offer instant support when you need it.
We use Team Viewer and Skype for remote access support but if your company uses other reputable remote access software, we are happy to use it.
If it best meets your needs, our staff can come and work onsite. We currently have consultants in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, the Gold Coast, Darwin and Northern NSW and the Central Coast of NSW.
There are no hidden costs and we even offer free initial client consultations.
We have a range of pricing options to suit your requirements and needs, including:
- Time and Materials (T&M): Hourly and daily rates for adhoc consulting, either onsite or by remote access.
- Quotes: Fixed price quotes for known requirements.
- Estimates: Estimates based on the known requirements and past experiences in similar projects.
- Fixed Budget Quotes: If you have a budget, we can provide a quote to stay within your budget.
Yes we service clients from all around the world and have a number of clients in New Zealand, USA, Papua New Guinea, UK and many more countries. We help all of these clients via remote access. Fill out our Contact Form, call us to discuss your needs, or email us your requirements and we can offer advice and discuss costs and time frames with you.
We also can sign your CA (Confidentiality Agreements) or NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) if your company or your clients require it prior to engagement.
Your information is a priority for us, so please ask if you have any more questions.
We have developers and programmers across Australia with solutions to automate your tasks and let you get back to what you are good at, your business!
- Quote or hourly rate
- Remote access or onsite
- Ongoing support
- Tailored training