Stuck on an Old Version?
Are you experiencing the cold reality or unsettling concerns that your Microsoft Office workbooks, documents or databases won’t function correctly with your upgraded version of Microsoft Office?
Do you have slow or unworkable applications that your business has outgrown or that were designed poorly or with the wrong product?
Do you want to migrate your workbooks or applications to a new database or to a cloud based solution?
Migrating Away From Excel?
Our experts often help clients who are suffering from:
- Workbooks that are slow and unworkable
- Excel being the wrong application for their business needs
- Using Excel as a database having been led down the wrong path
Office Experts can Help!
Our experts will review your workbook and advise the best migration and upgrade path for you which may mean that we:
- Upgrade or fix your current workbook if it was designed poorly, needs some smarts or needs some automation
- Migrate your Excel workbook to a custom database application! Excel is a poor application to use as a multi-user database. Click here to learn more.
- Update your solution using Excel for what it is good at!
Excel Upgrade Issues
Through decades of experience we have seen many reasons why users have issues upgrading to new versions of Excel. Common reasons include:
- 32/64 bit versions of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Macro or VBA issues with incompatible code such as Windows APIs
- Shapes and ActiveX buttons change size
- Crashing occurring after migration
- Workbooks speeds grinding to a halt and becoming unworkable
Our Experts Await Your Call!
Our experts have resolved almost every issue you could imagine for our clients over the years, so give our team a call and we can help you resolve yours.
Your initial call is free, so why not contact us and let us know your issues. One of our experts can offer some free migration and upgrading advice.