Are you experiencing the cold reality or unsettling concerns that your Microsoft Office workbooks, documents or databases won’t function correctly with your upgraded version of Microsoft Office?
Do you have slow or unworkable existing applications that have been designed poorly, grown overtime and slowed down, or possibly just been designed using the wrong product?
Do you want to migrate your workbooks or applications to a new database or to a cloud based solution?
Our team of experienced programmers and designers will review your issues and either upgrade your existing solutions or migrate your applications to the right solution for your organisation.
Call us to discuss your requirements. We’re ready and available to advise and help!
Click the tabs below for more information on your specific product.
Migrating from Excel
Our experts often get calls from clients who have Excel workbooks that are slow and unworkable. They also receive workbooks where Excel was simply the wrong application for their business need. On so many occasions we see Excel being used as a database by organisations who have been lead down the wrong path. Office Experts Group can help by reviewing your workbook and pointing you to the right migration and upgrade path which may include:
1. Upgrading or fixing your current workbook because it has been designed poorly, needs some smarts or needs some automation.
2. Migrating your Excel workbook to a custom database application for you! Excel is a poor application to use as a multi-user database in any organisation. Click here for more information.
3. Reviewing your solution, updating it and using Excel for what it is good at!
Excel Upgrade Issues
Through decades of experience we have discovered many reasons why users have issues when upgrading to new versions of Excel. Some of these include:
• 32/64 bit versions of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
• Macro or VBA issues with incompatible code such as Windows APIs.
• Shapes and ActiveX buttons change size.
• Crashing occurring after migration.
• Workbooks speeds grinding to a halt and becoming unworkable.
• There are also many other migration or upgrade issues.
Our experts have resolved almost every issue you could imagine for our clients over the years, so
give our team a call and we can help you resolve yours.
1. If your database has been designed poorly then our experts might be able to fix the major issues, increase the speed, resolve errors or rewrite/upgrade your database.
2. If your database is slow our experts could migrate the backend of your database to SQL Server to speed up the database.
3. Our experts can also Cloud enable your existing database by migrating part of your database to Microsoft Azure. This means that your data will be hosted in the cloud with Microsoft and you can then access your data from anywhere.
4. If upgrading your database is not going to help your situation then our experts can migrate or re-write your database in other platforms like .net, SQL Server And SharePoint.
Before giving up on your current database, give our experts a call to consider whether to migrate it or upgrade it. We may be able to save you a lot of time and money.
To check out all the different solutions that we can provide for upgrading or migrating your database then click here for more information.
Word Migration Issues
Do you have a PDF file that has been migrated into Word, but just doesn’t work right?
PDF converters add in text boxes and section breaks that are inappropriate, they mismanage content and sometimes text is created as an image. Styles will be incorrect, and consistency will be nonexistent. These types of documents will also have many accessibility issues.
Our experts can create beautiful documents and templates that are identical to your PDFs, InDesign layouts or Style Guide requirements. Our documents and templates will not only look great, they will work great and take the stress out of your document management.
Word Migration Issues
Our experts often get calls from clients who have documents and templates that, due to older versions, have Macro issues, visual issues, image issues – images move around, pagination issues – blank pages appear, or the table formatting is no longer correct. A lot has changed in recent versions and our experts can help you repair and upgrade your older versions.
Your initial call is free, so why not contact us and let us know what your issues are. We can offer some free migration and upgrading advice from one of our experts. Call now on 1300 10 28 10 or email us at email@example.com.